Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

At the moment no, dealing with title things. But it has many wr parts and all the lights and wiring to be made streetable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holeshot performance AIS removal kit, stage 2 carb kit, steering stabilizer. 12oclock labs speedo healer. Pipewerx slip on. R6 shock mod. R1 shift mod. EBC clutch springs. +2 rear sprocket. Renthal straight bars.

Good luck selling your FZ shes a beauty that you did a great job on !!
    If only i was younger

So far I have received about 10 messages from various postings asking if I will sell bits of the bike or how I did some of the mods. And not a single bite on buying the whole bike!
    Holeshot performance AIS removal kit, stage 2 carb kit, steering stabilizer. 12oclock labs speedo healer. Pipewerx slip on. R6 shock mod. R1 shift mod. EBC clutch springs. +2 rear sprocket. Renthal straight bars.

I'd say it's still a bit cold and people are lethargic. She'll sell soon enough. Spring is just about here and people will start itching to ride.
    Billy
    2009 FZ1 Cobalt Blue, Dynojet PCV, Ivan's ECU Flash, Two Brother's V.A.L.E. Carbon Fiber Slip-on, Dirt Road Custom Seat, M-Factory Shorty Levers, Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools, BBS Gold Colored Wheels, GYTR Braided Lines, Philips Extreme Vision H4 Bulbs

Hang in there man income tax checks r coming !! as i said earlier if i was ten years younger it would be at my house . GOOD LUCK !!

If you want we could meetup and you can take my Tenere for a proper ride .
    Its no where near as fast as a modern superbike but my god there is ALOT of tourqe and 100 HP is not too bad .

Where abouts in pa are you looney?

Kennett Square

I actually bought this bike kinda near you!

There she goes. Since I was able to sell my dampener and back rack I only lost about $50 from my asking price. Bitter sweet moment.