Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adelaide Dyno

Default Adelaide Dyno

Anyone recomend a tuner with a dyno in Adelaide

Cheers

Dicko (from Adelaide) raves about his dyno tuner, Neville Lush.
    He's very happy with his latest map and I'm sure he'll chime in soon.
    Home - Neville Lush Racing
    Mivv Speed Edge end can with Arrow headers - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

The guy is down at Pt Elliott, about one hour out of town.

Went to him many moons ago about getting another bike done, very offhandish and appeared not to be interested, maybe a bad day but these first impressions last.

Anyone else closer to town that knows Yammies.

Yep, Neville is just outside Victa. Neville is the best and who most use I've had many recommend him to me and I have no problem recommending him to others. There are other tuners, but I have had mine done 3 times with Neville and once you get him talking face to face he's a good guy. Everytime I've ridden away very happy. If you want to call him, call in the arvo when he's not running the dyno, otherwise you may get a short conversation as he does his dyno runs in the morning and he'll be busy doing that. He's a busy guy and can be booked out weeks in advance which speaks for itself.

Just be careful riding home from Neville's. Don't let the inner Hooligan loose. I tend to take the road to Goolwa, then Bullcreek road and turn off to do a loop via Strath.
    Mods:
    Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain

Welcome to the Forum by the way.... Where's the pics of your Bike?
    Mods:
    Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain

Could be the reason, as I went there one morning, as far as pics go, don't have any, come to think of it havent got a shot of my z either and I've had that for 30 years

He has guys from all over ship their bikes to him to get tuned. Last time I was there he had a bunch of bikes that had been shipped across from Victoria as well as a few from Mt Gambier.

Taking it to Neville is a good excuse to go for a ride. I drop my bike off first thin in the morning, catch a cab into town (if I didn't go with another rider to give me a lift) and spend the morning lazing about Victor. When he calls about lunch time, I head back, have a good ol chat with Neville & hit the fun roads home.

I think we need a family shot of the bikes.
    Mods:

What does he charge ..roughly?

Depending on how long it takes, between 300 and 350 is what I've paid, but it was a while ago that I last had it on there.
    Mods:

Thats not too bad, and the added bonus as you mentioned was to "test" it out on the way home, strath, paris creek, bulls creek, kangarilla, clarendon, but watch out for the sneaky assholes and their camoflauged revenue raisers
    Last edited by Butthead; 12-14-2015 at 09:17 PM. Reason: spelling