DMP Stand Group Buy - 25% OFF!!!

They are solid. Great quality, great craftsmanship and durable. At $59.99 (discounted price) these are a really great value! Other brands like Pit Bull make a nice product but are way overpriced. These stands will do the same thing at a fraction of the price.

Give em a shot, if you are not satisfied I will take them back free of charge. You will only pay for shipping.

Thanks.

I don't understand how the front stand works looking at the pics I don't see how it would pick the bike up please advise. Just want to understand before I buy. Wouldn't wanna drop the new bike cause of ignorance. Thanks for your patience with me ......... freakin Newb :shaking head:

you're very obviously missing the point... Front and rear stands are amazingly useful when removing both of the wheels at the same time.. when removing the suspension... many many many good reasons to have stands...

I don't think I am missing any point. You can do those things with the center stand and a couple of extra blocks of wood might be needed.

I had my old Maxim on the center stand when I was completely rebuilding the forks and replacing both tires. At the same time. I'm sure I could do the same with the FZ.

This is the Vendor group buys forum where our supporting vendors give us some great deals on items for our favorite hobby... Also their support keeps the site running Sooooo

If your interested then post away but if not then just pass through please...

Lets keep the junk posts to a minimum!:flash:

Thank you

Sorry, I have a bad habit of pointing out the obvious. Just so you know, I didn't come looking for the thread in the Vendor section, I just saw it on the homepage.

Thanks guys. Yeah these are very handy when working on your bike. Im sure you can rig some blocks or some tie downs to your ceiling to raise your bike up, although a proper bike stand will do the job better, more secure and will be a hell of a lot more convenient.

The headlift stand uses a pin that goes under your triple tree. The kit includes 5 different sized pins. The only reason to get a headlift stand would be in case you are going to work on your forks, otherwise I would recommend the forklift stand.

How does the front one work looking at the pics it looks like a V and it just balances on there. Is that true I just don't see how it could stay up without slipping off. Not trying to be negitive I am interested just making sure I understand what I would be getting before buying

Each side for the front fork lift has 2 rubber covered spools. the forks rest on top of one spool while the second stablizes from the back side of the forks. This shot without the tire is the best view of how they sit on there. It is very very stable.

Back