GYTR Slip On

i fitted a GTYR (Genuine Yamaha Technology Racing) carbon fibre slip on pipe last week , it is finished to a very high standard & sounds & looks awesome .. ;)

I just watched that video earlier tonight. I listed to several different exhaust and I liked the sound of the Mivv the best. Expecially with the db killer out:D
I have got to save my pennies to get me one. Maybe take the money out of my pickle jar.

I looked at the GYTR basically because it is marketed through Yamaha. It's hard to make educated decisions on which pipe fits your situation without dyno charts and the accompanying list of modifications required to get the results. Most enthusiasts make the mistake of only looking at peak H.P. It's quite possible for a particular combination of intake, fuel meetering, and exhaust that to produce a good peak H.P. increase while actually reducing mid range torque and horsepower which makes for a less worthy street bike. In far more situations, an increase in low and midrange, even if not as large, will give the rider a quicker bike. If you're going to plop down a grand or better, you need to know where the gains are.

GTYR Slip-on

Last summer I purchased the GYTR aluminum slip-on for my 2003 bike. I paid $280 for it from the dealer. Sound is much better over stock, and I didn't have to do any carb rejetting. For me the stock can was just way too quiet. I'm sure there were also some performance gains, but it would have to be dyno'ed to get the actual hp and torque numbers.

I'm gonna check to get one as well....i've been browsing as well through different brands and prices...but as the GYTR looks and sound great....I'm in for it. Thanks for the video/soundclip

Yeah I got my gytr on ebay for 200 flat! totally stole it from the guy. He said it was too loud (HAHA!) But I love how it sounds and looks! thinking about cutting it down, but does that really do anything?

Back