Help me find the right exhaust!

Wolf Adams

Hey guys, I did a quick skim on the current exhaust threads and didnt find exactly what I was looking for..
Ive been searching for a great sounding exhaust for some time now, although that search is rather hard because of the difficulty of finding good youtube quality sound.
I am looking for a deeper growl..
Currently I am liking
- Racefit Growler
-Vance and Hines CS One
- MIVV GP
-Two Brothers
Any other additions?
Any thoughts/comments on the ones above?

Last edited:
0117122053.jpg

10 inch Holeshot on my bike.

Two Bros here and love it. If it is too much, then they offer 4 different tips to quiet the can down. Due to NH laws, I had to go with the smallest tip, the P4. But it still sounds nice.

Here is mine without and with the tip installed. This is stock header WITH the CAT. Click back and forth between 24 sec. and 1 minute.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i46siOOhG28]FZ1 held back by the law - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
FZ1 Exhaust

Go to YouTube, put in FZ1 and the exhaust you're interested in, and see which sounds the best to you. I had an 08 FZ1 with the Mivv GP Carbon Fiber, and now have an 09 with the Suono stainless. Both sound great to me.

I know I keep popping in and preaching Delkevic, but they are good quality and they have a diverse line-up for the FZ1, not to mention reasonably priced.

Below, I call this one a Growler Probably loud and looks agressive

product1969_1b.jpg

Below, Similar to the MIVV GP

product1971_1b.jpg

Check them out, I have the 14" oval. Very basic, simple looking, not too loud and I like it.

Thanks for the vid NH,
Im liking the Two Brothers sound, I like the looks but I am shooting for more of a black/carbon look just to compliment a blacked out bike.
Sounds amazing though.. definitely have given me stuff to think about.
Also, thanks for the soundboard, thats a huge help. Ill check it out when I get home.

So after purchasing that for that price, what other things do you incur a cost for in upgrading the exhaust the right way? What isn't included? A midpipe, new mapping?

The Two Bros kit is all you need. Just remove the stock can and the EXUP cables (leave the servo in place) and bolt this on. It has the mid pipe and all you need. You will be moving your center stand rubber bumper from the stand to the mid-pipe bracket.

I don't run a power commander. I have the airbox mod, AIS removed, K&N air filter and the Two Bros. The bike runs great at this elevation which is about 400' above sea level and often much closer than sea level. Also ran fine at nearly 5000' too.

How about a tease? Micron GP....

6169341554_a056274849_b.jpg

But you can't get them new :D

I love my Scorpion CF too for the quiet and smooth sound for commuting/touring. Micron GP goes on to terrorize the backroads when I am leading my local group.

6833916073_d96567e57f_b.jpg

Ooo Crazy thats hott..
I was looking at that. Hows the sound?
So many of the bikes up here in this college town sound like little toys, i need a growl to send them back home!

Back