2006 Kawasaki Ninja E250 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter1968

Sold 2006 Kawasaki Ninja E250 Sold

2006 Kawasaki Ninja E250 with clear title for sale, 317 miles. The bike runs great with no issues. I am going to ask $2,300 when I list it on ebay, I would sell to a forum member for $2000.

The bike is completely stock; all maintenance was completed for winter storage in my garage, oil and filter, new Uni air filter, new brake fluid front and back, coolant flushed and new Silkolene Pro cool installed.

I purchased this motorcycle for my wife; she has decided that riding on the street is just not for her. She is much happier being a passenger with me riding two up, that is why the miles are so low. I start the bike regularly and keep the carburetor bowels empty when not in use. Any questions please pm me.

Last edited:
Wow Peter that bike is like new! What a steal for someone here on the forum at $2k! Can't imagine it will last long...GLWS :tup:

Thanks, it is a great bike, we are looking to buy a new Triumph Bonneville for a comfortable standard two up ride and I need to make some room in the garage. I hate to see it go hopefully someone here can give it a good home.

It's in such nice shape, I'm almost tempted to buy it for $2000.

PA is too far to go though

Wow, yes I agree that would be one long trip for a bike! I have never looked into shipping not sure what that would cost? I would guess it would make the over all expense to high.

Wow, yes I agree that would be one long trip for a bike! I have never looked into shipping not sure what that would cost? I would guess it would make the over all expense to high.

Coast to coast in the US it can probably be shipped for $600-700. However, Dustin is in Canada so I'm sure that would add to the expense and make it not a worthwhile proposition. I'm sure it will sell soon enough Peter...

Coast to coast in the US it can probably be shipped for $600-700. However, Dustin is in Canada so I'm sure that would add to the expense and make it not a worthwhile proposition. I'm sure it will sell soon enough Peter...

Ouch! Thanks Tony, there has been a ton of interest in one day between here and a few other places I listed it for sale, I agree I dont think I will have it to much longer.

Boy Pete! Talk about "Mint". I swear if I had the money I'd scoop that up in a second. That's nicer than the 07' I got for Richie last year. He'd love that same bike in black! I know he wants a bigger bike but I bet if he saw it in the garage, he'd have no problem owning it! Good luck with the sale.

Boy Pete! Talk about "Mint". I swear if I had the money I'd scoop that up in a second. That's nicer than the 07' I got for Richie last year. He'd love that same bike in black! I know he wants a bigger bike but I bet if he saw it in the garage, he'd have no problem owning it! Good luck with the sale.

I keep thinking that would be a nice ride for Richie ;)

Thanks Bill, I have not spent much time riding it as indicated by the miles, but when I did it can be a lot of fun, it feels like a toy compared to the weight of the bigger bikes. I agree, I would have loved a bike like this at Richie's age.

Great news Pete! I knew that wasn't going to last too long. The guy is getting an awesome bike. Congrats! :cheers:

Thanks Bill, it is actually a woman who purchased it for her first bike, she is so excited It was really fun talking to her about it she cant wait to pick it up.

I have to take a Master Mechanical Contractors License test for the state of DE on Saturday morning, she was so disapointed that she had to wait until the afternoon to get it. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back