New person.

cozmo2312

hey. been reading up on the FZ1 for a little while now, and after deciding that this was the best bike for me and my needs from a list of like 10 bikes, i finally picked her up today. it's raining for like the next week, so i doubt i'll get to ride it anytime soon.

brand new leftover (0 mile) '09 FZ1 with my GF's R6 in the background.

1d8e197e.jpg

and my other bike. 08 250x.

1ee238a7.jpg

64add906.jpg

can you tell we like Yamaha's? lol

Welcome, Nice stable of bike you have there. I think you will like the FZ a lot. Its one of those platforms that you can successfully go in what ever direction you desire, Either more touring or more sporting. You can even leave it stock and be in total love with what it does.

Leave it stock, yeah right! It's like buying a freaking house, the mods NEVER end!

Welcome, Nice stable of bike you have there. I think you will like the FZ a lot. Its one of those platforms that you can successfully go in what ever direction you desire, Either more touring or more sporting. You can even leave it stock and be in total love with what it does.

Congratulations!!! Excellent choice!!!

Personally I think you will be very satisfied with the bike, because It's a great fun bike, easy to ride, an with a few mods on It it will run like hell!!!

:welcome: and congrats! Great find... blue with the black forks. Sort of partial to that particular one for some odd reason. ;) Nice stable-mates too!!! Yea for another one bleeding Blue!

Welcome Buckye

Great bikes, love to get a motard but wife says any more toys & somethings got to go. Wonder what shes worth for a trade in ? lol Where in Ohio you live.

Don't sell the supermoto! I regret selling mine! I tested a WR250X and I absolutely loved it. Nearly the same acceleration as my DRZ400 but way lighter and much better suspension.

Think of all the crazy stuff you can do on it!

I think he meant his wife, what she would be wort for a trade in he he...

Don't sell the supermoto! I regret selling mine! I tested a WR250X and I absolutely loved it. Nearly the same acceleration as my DRZ400 but way lighter and much better suspension.

Think of all the crazy stuff you can do on it!

Back