Rx for Winter Rider Blues

Hi guys, I finally posted up a new video on my youtube account.

Let me know what you think. I know the music is a little bit much for a lot of people's taste but trying to find Royalty Free Music is a PIA. I hope it gets you guys up north fired up for your riding season.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYyk-bHWFw8]Prescription for Winter Rider Blues - YouTube[/ame]

I want this road where I live..
I feel bad too, I've wasted a rear tire commuting on my bike this winter in cold ass weather, baby has barely seen any corners..

I want this road where I live..
I feel bad too, I've wasted a rear tire commuting on my bike this winter in cold ass weather, baby has barely seen any corners..

Dang that sucks. I still have about 2 inches of chicken strips if that makes ya feel better, but I just don't feel good getting the bike all the way leaned over yet.

Beautiful country out there. I will say that even though I am an avid cyclist, I'd be annoyed at them on that road. Not a real bicycle friendly road. Also, what editing software did you use? Nice job.

Beautiful country out there. I will say that even though I am an avid cyclist, I'd be annoyed at them on that road. Not a real bicycle friendly road. Also, what editing software did you use? Nice job.

Microsoft Movie Maker, and thanks. It's funny I think it's still rubbish because I watch videos that people make using Sony Vegas or Adobe Creative Suite both of which are light years ahead of Movie Maker. The trick is going back and forth between the Storyboard and Timeline to properly chop up the raw footage and put what you want in there. My next task will be to tackle matching the action to the music. I get lucky quite a bit, but would like to make it more of a science.

Thanks. I live vicariously through YouTube in the winter. I think my kids get sick of Dad watching so many riding videos, but they spend a lot of time on Mine Craft videos, so I don't feel so bad. :sport12:

Back