Rim Stripes

I just ordered a set from the Ebay vendor mentioned in previous threads and discovered he has several different versions and colors. It's a cheap way to personaize your ride. I'll post some pics when I get them and put them on. He hopes to have his own website soon.

I just ordered a set from the Ebay vendor mentioned in previous threads and discovered he has several different versions and colors. It's a cheap way to personaize your ride. I'll post some pics when I get them and put them on. He hopes to have his own website soon.

If your talking about Bill you will not be dissatisfied. He has many different colors as well as the ability to print whatever you want on the stripe itself. Did his Ebay store start running again?? I know he had a problem with Ebay a couple of weeks back but had told me that it would be resolved promptly. That is if we are talking about the same guy. DunstanGrafix.

We are talking about the same. I guess you could say the ebay site is working but I told him I thought the ebay site was too cumbersome getting info back and forth. I placed an order but haven't yet confirmed all the final information on how I want them printed. He told me today that the weather has been kicking his butt so I'm giving him some slack. Although I'm down on the gulf coast right now, we are getting the cold blast down here too. Just not nearly as bad as you guys are. It's been in the low 30's at night with highs in the 50's.

I hear that. He's usually very reliable when it comes to the stripe packages. You can even call him direct and he will e-mail you a proof to look at first. He did it for a friend of mine. This way you see exactly the way its gonna look first. He's very flexible.

Back