Klipsch synergy series floor speakers

I have a pair of floor standing speakers that do not fit in my apartment now that I've had to leave the house and relocate.

They are Synergy Series 1 speakers. Perfect condition in original boxes.

They are 10 years old, though, but have NO signs of wear. Sound like the day I bought them.

Anyone reading this should be familiar with Klipsch speakers and their features and highlights.

I will not ship them. If someone is interested, they are black with black screens. About 3 feet high and 5 inches wide. 8 ohms and I believe either 80 or 100 Watts each.

As I said, they were my pride and joy and have been packed back in their original boxes from 10 years ago. Yes, I'm that anal and kept the boxes all that time.

Too heavy to ship. Will sell the pair for $200 and you pick up. You will not be disappointed.

I also have the Synergy Center Channel. Model SC-1. Also purchased 10 years ago new and in the original Klipsch packaging.

I'm not sure if these are worth it to anyone, but if someone wants them they are available. I'd just hate to see them go to waste or get damaged while I'm living in something temporary. What really are 10 year old speakers worth, considering I spent $500 each on them back then?

Back