Fuel modules, what's the best way to go?

I bought a 2006 ( I should say I stole the thing, showroom condition, 1500 miles and I won't even tell you the price ) a couple of months ago. Took two trains and a Greyhound bus ride to get to the bike, but it was worth it. My first ride on it was 7 hours from Columbia, Missouri to Chicago. Man, what a sweet, sweet introduction. Anyway, I sold my 2004 FZ1 to a friend and jumped when I got the chance to grab this bike, it has been pure pleasure to ride. I love the bike, but I would like more power off the line, it felt like my old bike had more lower end sack and I'm wondering which of the many aftermarket fuel modules would be best suited for me? I really don't want to buy a new pipe, frankly I love the way the stock one looks, and I like 'em quite anyway. I've read a couple reviews on the Power Commander III and on the Fi2000, and to tell you the truth I'm of the mind that simpler is almost ways better. The Fi2000 is supposed to be simple to install and easy to adjust and use, while I hear tell that the Power Commander has lots of different adjustments and you need to download different curves (fuel profiles) from a pc. Anybody got any inside information on what's what with these and any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

firstly welcome to the site , i'd personally go with the PC111 . its relatively easy install & gives a wider scoope of adjustment , you can download a map or get a custom dyno map . "2cents" :)

Back