Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Constructive criticism on getting better 1/4 mile times

https://youtu.be/LAKYXX0_A7Y

My best run today at the track was an 11.2 @ 130 mph, i cant seem to launch any harder either i bog down or i slip the clutch too much. Some of you are in the 9s, I just dont see how lol

Tires are Bridgestone T30 EVO's back was at 25 psi, no slipping, stock gearing, other mods on sig.
    2010 FZ1, ZG double bubble, Yoshi TRC carbon slip on exhaust, Pro Grips super bike grips & tank pad, fender eliminator, OES Frame/swing arm sliders, air box mod, BMC Race Filter, Ram Mount, R6 throttle tube mod, heated grip inserts, 04' R1 shock w Satan666 adapter, lowerd 1" front & back, Hyperpro steering damper, clear alternatives integrated brake/turn signals, Healtech SH, PCIII with Ivan's ECU.

I'd say 25psi in your rear tyre is too low. Why have you set it so low?
    That will cause friction and drag. I'd say unless your tyre is spinning I'd only go a few psi lower if at all. I also have the T30 Evo and I run mine at 41R-35F. I can launch hard and as long as the tyre is up to heat it grips like shit to a blanket. If it spins up I'd say the tyre is too cold. I'd be more worried about the front wheel lifting with the grip the rear puts down. Just sayin bro
    Mods
    K&N air filter Iridium plugs
    ASI removed AIS plates AIS plug
    Shorty levers, Arrow headers Micron serpent GP end can
    Motech ally rad grill Led mini indicators (R&G tail tidy, frame sliders, bobbins,fork sliders,rear hugger)
    Hel braided brake lines No flies Graves velosity stacks
    Ecu remap by HTMC, HID headlight
    Nitron race shock, Powerbronze seat, 16 tooth, Bluetek silicone hoses Renthal flat bars Oberon bar end mirrors Quick action throttle. carbon bits, cnc billet foot pegs

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    I'd say 25psi in your rear tyre is too low. Why have you set it so low?
    That will cause friction and drag. I'd say unless your tyre is spinning I'd only go a few psi lower if at all. I also have the T30 Evo and I run mine at 41R-35F. I can launch hard and as long as the tyre is up to heat it grips like shit to a blanket. If it spins up I'd say the tyre is too cold. I'd be more worried about the front wheel lifting with the grip the rear puts down. Just sayin bro
    I had grip issues with my last set of tires sobi set it there by default. I'll only lower it a few psi next time 2 see if that makes a difference.

I can tell u that it was hot as balls that day 90oF with almost 100% humidity.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2010 FZ1, ZG double bubble, Yoshi TRC carbon slip on exhaust, Pro Grips super bike grips & tank pad, fender eliminator, OES Frame/swing arm sliders, air box mod, BMC Race Filter, Ram Mount, R6 throttle tube mod, heated grip inserts, 04' R1 shock w Satan666 adapter, lowerd 1" front & back, Hyperpro steering damper, clear alternatives integrated brake/turn signals, Healtech SH, PCIII with Ivan's ECU.