Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ballmead View Post
    Are they round and are they made of rubber?
    I'm not sure about that yet. Maybe after the ride home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    I'm not sure about that yet. Maybe after the ride home from work.
    Ok cool, I can't wait to hear about it when you get home
    Arrow Dark full system - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

Ok cool, I can't wait to hear about it when you get home
    Rubber verified!

I've only done my work week commute so far but I am enjoying the smooth ride of these T30s. I actually forgot just how well the VFR rides on these tires! I'll try to get out this week for some proper riding and report back later.

Are they round and are they made of rubber?
    More importantly, are they black? Cause everyone knows if it's not black it has no grip

Sent from X-wing
    ----------------------------
    Live long, and prosper !

Put some time on the EVOs today and am quite satisfied. They are definitely not as sporty in profile as the Roadsmart IIs and the bike steers a little more lazily but they are very stable. I'm sure they will be a very nice tire two up as well.

I look forward to trying out their wet weather performance at some point as that is supposed to be the real advantage of these over the previous iteration.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    Put some time on the EVOs today and am quite satisfied. They are definitely not as sporty in profile as the Roadsmart IIs and the bike steers a little more lazily but they are very stable. I'm sure they will be a very nice tire two up as well.

I look forward to trying out their wet weather performance at some point as that is supposed to be the real advantage of these over the previous iteration.
    I can say the T30 Evo is a fantastic tyre better than the T30... I've done 3500 miles so far on my T30 evo's and 4000 on the older T30 and most of it is fast A roads twisty bends thrashing the tits off it.. never had a loss of grip even when pushing it hard. The shoulders of the tyre are soft and grippy and just ace in the fast bends. No chicken strips on my tyres guys. The centre of the tyre is a harder compound and if you do a lot of miles riding upright on the middle of the tyre then expect them to well outlast a sports tyre. I won't be buying anymore super sticky sports tyres again when the bike handles this good on the T30 evo. It rides the same in the bends as any sports tyre will. I wouldn't say lazy either just smooth roll in. I can flick my bike very easy. If the suspension and damping is set right then you will love them. I'll buy again for sure.
    Mods
    K&N air filter Iridium plugs
    ASI removed AIS plates AIS plug
    Shorty levers, Arrow headers Micron serpent GP end can
    Motech ally rad grill Led mini indicators (R&G tail tidy, frame sliders, bobbins,fork sliders,rear hugger)
    Hel braided brake lines No flies Graves velosity stacks
    Ecu remap by HTMC, HID headlight
    Nitron race shock, Powerbronze seat, 16 tooth, Bluetek silicone hoses Renthal flat bars Oberon bar end mirrors Quick action throttle. carbon bits, cnc billet foot pegs

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    . I wouldn't say lazy either just smooth roll in. I can flick my bike very easy.
    That's a good way to put it. They are not as sharp as other tires but still offer smooth, easy steering.

1000 km of dry riding on these now and I will officially give them 2 thumbs up. The gal and I rode the winding road up to Mt. Baker today and the bike was absolutely lovely. These are excellent two up tires for this bike.

Minor complaint: I wish the front tire gave a little more feedback as I don't feel quite as connected to the front wheel as I'd like.
    I am very keen on trying these things out in the rain as Bridgestone has really made an effort to highlight the wet grip of the EVO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123