Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Bridgestone T30

I think you should have more sport-touring biased tires on an FZ1. I absolutely loved the Roadtec 01's on the fz1

Sent from X-wing
    ----------------------------
    Live long, and prosper !

Quote Originally Posted by lisadan View Post
    oops Im after feedback good or bad about a set of tyres im thinking of for the fz1
    i have a set of t30s on now that are almost done
    the tyres im thinking of are METZELER SPORTEC M7rr
    ive seen a good review on revzilla
    I'm using Pirelli Diablo Rosso III's and they have been great so far.

If you like Bridgestone then the S21's are supposed to be pretty good too.

I personally haven't used the Metzeler M7's but they are supposed to be a good tyre too.

You can't really go wrong these days, all the Hypersports tyres are pretty great.
    Arrow Dark full system - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

How's the mileage on those Rosso's?

Sent from X-wing
    ----------------------------
    Live long, and prosper !

I've got a brand new set of T30 EVO ready to replace my ailing Roadsmart II which are getting worn out and cupped at the front.

Considering how much I loved my T30, I'm looking forward to using the EVO version!

Quote Originally Posted by javahaxxor View Post
    How's the mileage on those Rosso's?

Sent from X-wing
    I won't be able to give a detailed report for a fair while yet. I haven't been doing enough klms on the bike to have a good idea just yet.
    Arrow Dark full system - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

I got over 8000km out of the diablo Rosso 2, and the center of the 3 I have on there now are harder. These are not flattening off nearly as quick as the 2s did. Bt then again, I have also been riding more twisties than long straight roads on the 3s than on the 2s.
    Mods:
    Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain

Given that Pirelli owns Metzler and all the tyres are apparently made in the same factory, ( just what I have read) one would imagine that the compounds would be common to a degree between the products, be it the patterns are different

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415