WTB: Gen2 saddle bags, ill consider hard or soft shell

I have a slightly used set of Nelson Rigg soft bags, I think they are the CL-950's I was getting ready to sell on the other site. I'm in the Cinti area if you are interested. I'm not here often so drop me a line at [email protected].

I have a set of used SW-Motech Blaze Pannier Saddlebag for sale.They are in great condition.Here are some pictures of them installed on my bike:
b09d629a6d7b91eb01bb325519fe69fe.jpg
4863d98951aa8fca406717c1e0e159e8.jpg
c896b1815bd0c3cb53b39704ffdc6c83.jpg
ee10030dbc74f890498e043aa4ead0be.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have Magnetic Fuel tank Bag and also one extra rear seat for Gen 2 with a GIVI top case installed on it.
Both are up for sale.
98eb1600aa751cb0f2ae2a9ffb033a97.png
daca389db91cff11cfcb00b756937e18.jpg
37df5a1544d5d5b675453738836158e6.jpg
f9b95e5fb75e7e23b1c85d24d3b6cb9a.jpg
53711056fd804208ffca1e24b59a9c93.jpg
085a8da611dc7e4d45c3e4d864f4541a.jpg

Honestly I don't know man.I bought it used and installed on this spare rear seat from another user here.I was planning a long trip, that never happened, so I never actually used it myself, and now i am selling all the gear that i have since i am selling my bike. I know it is GIVI and is for a single helmet, but other then that i can't really tell you anything else.You might wanna try googling GIVI Top boxes and try to recognize the model, by looking at the pictures that i showed you.Sorry I can't help you with this info.

P.s. I tried sending this as a reply to your private message but it didn't go through.It said your inbox is full and you can't receive any messages until you clear some space.

Honestly I don't know man.I bought it used and installed on this spare rear seat from another user here.I was planning a long trip, that never happened, so I never actually used it myself, and now i am selling all the gear that i have since i am selling my bike. I know it is GIVI and is for a single helmet, but other then that i can't really tell you anything else.You might wanna try googling GIVI Top boxes and try to recognize the model, by looking at the pictures that i showed you.Sorry I can't help you with this info.

P.s. I tried sending this as a reply to your private message but it didn't go through.It said your inbox is full and you can't receive any messages until you clear some space.

I cleared my inbox just now. Since ur stocking out, anything else for sale sides the ohlins rear shock? Can u get me some more close up pix of the case when u get a sec plz? I'll try to research on my end as well, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I would have to go to my storage place and take some more close up pictures of it, for that matter.I will try to swing by tomorrow and get those taken for you, and will send em as soon as I can.

P.s. The Same message comes up when i try Pm..

I would have to go to my storage place and take some more close up pictures of it, for that matter.I will try to swing by tomorrow and get those taken for you, and will send em as soon as I can.

P.s. The Same message comes up when i try Pm..

Sorry I'm an idiot lol, I use tapatalk and cleared the wrong forums inbox. I did definitely just clear it now though!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ok I will check rates and let you know when i know more.Just be aware that i am out of town during the week until Friday so it might be a few days until I can check that for you.

Back