Mustang Madness!

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
I was posting a link to a car at a local dealer and between the time I found the car and posted the link, they removed it from inventory and the link took you to the dealer's home page! The car was $68,500.00... 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca Edition. 444 HP, 380 ft/lbs torque and a 6 speed manual.

I'm a forever Toyota fan but if there was an American car I was going to buy, the Mustang has always been that soft spot. This one just dropped my jaw though! Stunning car!!!!

01-ford-mustang-boss-302-laguna-seca.jpg

Here is a video of the car in action and from all angles... WOW!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCRp9PussNU]‪2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca in Action‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Alright ! at least there's at least one other Mustang fan on here!

Those are really sweet rides, for sure. And if that 444 hp is not enough, a pretty simple twin screw blower install will bump it up to the 750 - 800 hp range! Now that's a fun street car...................

Back in 88 I bought a left over 87 GT. By the spring of 89 I was running low 12's. Unfortunately that car destroyed my license and had to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR2 Forever!!! i had a genII mr2. i love that car, and will always want another. anyhow. i really do like the looks of the newer generation of stangs. really. they look so tough.

WOW, not much of a car nut but that looks so Cooool !! Now some vid of cutting it up in that beast would be rather good to watch, When do you pick it up mate ?

Nice car but the color scheme........ Is it the Halloween Edition?

BTW, my '69 Mustang Fastback was $2721, out the door.

Times have changed.

Mustang almost fun as a bike but not quite

Here's my GT, it dont have 800 hp but its kill list has three late model Camaros two Challengers and two Chargers. And a bunch of squids in Fox body stangs.

Back