yamahafz1oa.com FZ1 Site

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone on this forum posting un-needed negative comments about the other forum will be banned from this one. GROW UP!

They are intitled to run their site how they like. And we will run this one according to the site rules and how we like.

If you don't like either feel free to start your own foum.

Please review the rules for this site here when you have a moment.

more than clear but what is not clear for me is that was wrong on the ''incriminate''thread.. A frase that I completely didn't understand but reading the others post,all talking well about fz1-forum,I put my compliments to fz1-f to..

Having been a long time member of FZ10A, I posted there also suggesting that folk like us involved in a hobby like ours should consider ourselves on the same side of the fence and not snipe at each other.

The response from the members is much in favor that we treat our bike sites with due respect as we after all on parallel paths and should show support for each other.

These two sites are at the top of their game and hopefully will stay there.

Having been a long time member of FZ10A, I posted there also suggesting that folk like us involved in a hobby like ours should consider ourselves on the same side of the fence and not snipe at each other.

The response from the members is much in favor that we treat our bike sites with due respect as we after all on parallel paths and should show support for each other.

These two sites are at the top of their game and hopefully will stay there.

A lot of us are members of both sites.
I think one or two people tried to start some drama. Who knows why?? Some people are just like that :confused0024:

Playing "Devils Advocate" I need to highlight that "un-needed negative comments about the other forum" are not on the "Disallowed specific topics list". Perhaps it should be added and then new members (and old) who may not see this post will not be in doubt.

Disallowed specific topics
We're all about freedom of speech, however there are some topics that don't belong here, such as:

Running from the cops.
Police bashing/slander.
Breaking the law.
Politics
No satanic threads/links etc.
Any form or racism PERIOD.

In reality....only one rule is required: bike sites should only be for discussing bikes and bike associated accessories and equipment.

All the other discussion about politics, religion, current events etc etc should be on other sites set up for those discussions.

Last edited:
I posted this on the FZ10A forum and I hope it conveys my feelings about this wonderful sport/hobby and the folk involved in it.

All my life I have loved motorbicycles and the wonderful, simple but brave folk attracted to our chosen hobby/sport, where on earth did politics, race, religion sneak in and pollute the purity of this wonderful way of life.

Those on other boards who have also had these problems need our support as we need theirs because we are a unique group who understand life at the edge whilst not trying to hurt each other.

All of us have or will one day stand in a graveyard pretending to be brave as we say goodbye to one of our own wearing dark glasses trying to hide the tears and feeling that awful sickness that always accompanies the loss of loved ones, we will repair to a bar where we will pretend to be real men and get pissed.

BUT we will end up at home, lonely, sick, sad and cry our hearts out and in a couple of days hop on our bikes with one more ghostly pillion that we will talk to as if they were still with us, that makes us different and only we can understand that and that is what binds us together and is why we should always stick close together because even in death we are together.

So many negative vibes, no wonder I sold my FZ. SV riders are too busy working with inferior machines to worry about who said what about whom and when it was said. All my kidding aside, we all ride and have a common interest. Kudos to the adminstrators that want to keep the negativity to a minimum.

Back