Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Try to not get hit pulling into your own driveway

So this happened yesterday......

No Words.

https://youtu.be/QywCKzWjwyU
    "There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil."
    - John Galt

You are a better man than me. I would have chased that fucker down and put my helmet upside his skull!!
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    You are a better man than me. I would have chased that fucker down and put my helmet upside his skull!!
    I was very temped to follow them and at least give them a piece of my mind, but with nuts like that on the road these days you never know if they have a gun.... Just not worth it.
    "There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil."
    - John Galt

So I've never been to California, can you explain that middle lane. Is it a lane to use to turn into driveways or streets sorta thing. Also very lucky you weren't hit, what a tool. Yeh that sort of person probably would carry a gun and would be stupid enough to shoot someone. We don't really have that problem in auzzie, road rage normally ends up in a punch up

Middle lane is for turning only. Passing is unlawful like a double yellow.