Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default I suck at Wheelies but.......

........here is a quick clip to show how silly easily the front end comes up on the FZ10 and even with my big bag of bones on the bike. LOL

No clutch just rolling on the throttle in 1st gear.

https://youtu.be/CDG2XyH4h-Y
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

dang, I have to really try to get the front end to come up on my 03.
    "There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil."
    - John Galt

I'm convinced Bogie is some kind of paid Yamaha shill, here to make us all buy FZ-10s

Loving the videos, man!
    Last edited by Dustin; 06-07-2017 at 02:46 PM.

And he's doing a very good job of it too.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Arrow Dark full system - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    I'm convinced Bogie is some kind of paid Yamaha shill, here to make us all buy FZ
    God I wish!!! LOL
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Quote Originally Posted by ballmead View Post
    And he's doing a very good job of it too.

Thanks man!! I love this damn bike so much!!

With the Ivan flash, mine will also rise in 1st and second without clutching. Cross plane has a lot more available torque than our inline 4. I'd love to have one but..... I am considering getting rid of the 2013 FZ1. I've found that I just don't have a lot of time to ride anymore.

Should I look for a bike in the future if I get rid of the FZ1, this one is high on the list!

Oh, and nice S8+ Bogie! Is that the Otterbox case too?

Quote Originally Posted by FZ1inTX View Post
    With the Ivan flash, mine will also rise in 1st and second without clutching. Cross plane has a lot more available torque than our inline 4. I'd love to have one but..... I am considering getting rid of the 2013 FZ1. I've found that I just don't have a lot of time to ride anymore.

Should I look for a bike in the future if I get rid of the FZ1, this one is high on the list!

Oh, and nice S8+ Bogie! Is that the Otterbox case too?

This thing will do the same thing on the highway in 3rd at 70. LOL

Just the S8. Love it so far. This is the RokForm case and phone mount for the bike. It is awesome!! Highly recommend this product.

This pic is when I still had my S6.

The FZ1 is wonderfully smooth and stable, but a hooligan bike it is not.