Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Quote Originally Posted by ballmead View Post
    Looking good Bogie, it has to be the best looking FZ10 that I have ever seen.

BTW you can also buy chain with black links these days too
    Thanks man!! Strange enough the chain is the one thing I like not being black. The black chains and silver rivets stand out too much for me. Besides....the gold of the chain will go with the gold of the Ohlins possibly next season. LOL
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Black Betty got some new wall decoration in her sleeping quarters.

"When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

The shop is as slick and clean as the bike. Fitting!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    The shop is as slick and clean as the bike. Fitting!
    Thanks! I have to have my stuff clean and organized or I go bonkers!!! LOL

Dude!!! Awesome and fitting home "stall" for that iron horse! Well done! If I sell my FZ1 and get the urge to buy a new ride later, the FZ-10 and the BMW S1000R are the two top contenders. The reason I'm leaning on the Beemer is it already has everything OEM I'd be modding on the FZ-10 and for not a lot more money. A hold-over here is under $13k, about the same as the FZ-10. But it's also hard for me to imagine not owning/riding a Yamaha. I've been on Yamaha bikes for all but two Honda rides all my life. And seeing yours all done up right, well, it makes the decision very hard. But that is a bridge many miles away I've yet to cross. I need to focus on the property and getting that retirement home built.

For now, I'll have to live vicariously through you all!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213