Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 553 of 554 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554 LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 5533

So I have heard. Question though, would any current brake lever work with the r1 mc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Holeshot performance AIS removal kit, stage 2 carb kit, steering stabilizer. 12oclock labs speedo healer. Pipewerx slip on. R6 shock mod. R1 shift mod. EBC clutch springs. +2 rear sprocket. Renthal straight bars.

Quote Originally Posted by ferraiolo1 View Post
    So I have heard. Question though, would any current brake lever work with the r1 mc?

No, you would have to use/buy a matching R1 lever.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk
    Arrow Dark full system - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

Quote Originally Posted by ballmead View Post
    Looks great.
    Do yourself a favour and buy an R1 MC from 2006+.
    The FZ1 MC ratio doesn't suit the radial brakes. You'll have much more powerful brakes once you put the R1 (Brembo) MC on.

I would also suggest some EBC HH Sintered pads for a nicer feel.
    09 FZ1S Retro Kit, Fender Elimin, Watsen Design Fr Sigs, Led Int Tail/Turn Smoke, FZ8 Bars, EvoTech Exh Hanger, CF Heal Pads and Chain guard. Bar End Mirrors. Edrive Spoiler. Shorty Billet Levers. Gipro X Integ' Gear Pos Ind Goodridge Braided Brake Lines. Odax Tach Dial, Top Sellerie Seat, CF Fenda Extenda, Yoshi Full R77 Carbon Sys, Graves Smog Plates, PCV & Autotune, Heated Grips, Ivanised ECU, Ohlins Shock.R1 Forks AK20 Carts, Rostra Cruise Control, Quick Shifter

Already have them

Holeshot performance AIS removal kit, stage 2 carb kit, steering stabilizer. 12oclock labs speedo healer. Pipewerx slip on. R6 shock mod. R1 shift mod. EBC clutch springs. +2 rear sprocket. Renthal straight bars.

I went for a ride today up the Old Pacific Highway. It was one of those awesome rides where you feel one with the bike.
    I've had this bike now for 7 years and it runs better than ever.
    Loving my FZ1N.

Arrow Dark full system - Ivan's ECU flash - PCV with Ballmead map - Modded Airbox - DNA Air Filter - 08 R1 Forks and 6 Pot brakes with R6 MC - Penske 8983 Rear Shock - 49T Rear Sprocket - LighTech rear sets

I went for a ride today up the Old Pacific Highway. It was one of those awesome rides where you feel one with the bike.
    I've had this bike now for 7 years and it runs better than ever.
    Loving my FZ1N.

Outstanding!!
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Looks like a hell of a place to take your beloved FZ for a spin. Awesome

I installed a healtech quickshifter but did not really get to try it out very much until today.

Quote Originally Posted by roundhouse View Post
    I installed a healtech quickshifter but did not really get to try it out very much until today.
    So how did it go? I'll be buying one of these one day.

So how did it go? I'll be buying one of these one day.

I love my QS!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLdZ0u6W_u8
    "When life throws you a curve...............................Slide forward, shift your weight to the inside peg, press the inside grip, set your apex and just roll on that throttle!"

Page 553 of 554 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554 LastLast