Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default Question about levers

I just picked up 2006 FZ1 in a great shape but this thing is bare stock. I think original levers are first to go so I'm wondering if FZ6R or FZ8 levers will fit the bike? Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Hey there, congrats on the new FZ1! Regarding the levers: it's difficult to say without seeing them up close but I am pretty sure the FZ8 and FZ1 will use the same levers on both sides. The FZ6R, on the other hand, may not have the same style of brake lever. Then again, maybe!

Just as an example, brake lever PNs for the FZ8 and FZ1 are the same:
    FZ8
    Lever 2
    5VS-83922-00-00

FZ1
    Lever 2
    5VS-83922-00-00

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    Hey there, congrats on the new FZ1! Regarding the levers: it's difficult to say without seeing them up close but I am pretty sure the FZ8 and FZ1 will use the same levers on both sides. The FZ6R, on the other hand, may not have the same style of brake lever. Then again, maybe!

Just as an example, brake lever PNs for the FZ8 and FZ1 are the same:
    FZ8
    Lever 2
    5VS-83922-00-00

FZ1
    Lever 2
    5VS-83922-00-00

Good luck!
    Thanks man!

I have ASV levers on mine in short they do standard too but I fitted the short ones they look good too and are adjustable
    Fz1 Fazer 07 (gone) now 2012 fz1 Fazer scorpion exhaust+ cat converter taken out,heated grips,full fairing,gear indicator