Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Major Upgrade Bug Thread !

Quote Originally Posted by FZ1inNH View Post
    It's taking me a few minutes to find links for actions that have changed, but thus far, nothing to report yet. I'll start with some of the lessor used features.
    Testing the Blog this Port feature to insure it works. So far, no issues.... Well done Dennis!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

Its up and running. Ninja300-Forum.com

Kawasak Ninja 300 Forums, the best hang-out for owners of Kawasak Ninja 300 motorcycles.

The Ninja 300 Forum contain an extensive collection of information on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 motorcycle.

Also, be sure to check out the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Motorcycle Photo Galleryand Classifieds sections.

To access the Ninja 300 Forums, you will be required to Register with a unique username......
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Toyota

Recalls, recalls and more recalls.... will it end? Why is it only Toyota at this time? Are other manufacturers just too afraid to step forward and admit fault? Is it because the media has blown so much out of proportion? Is it other manufacturers that are conspiring and finding faults to press on with? Who knows.....

Here is my take on this: Toyota has a long standing track record for reliable and dependable vehicles and sell scores more than a lot of other companies. Of ...

Updated 02-15-2012 at 09:47 AM by FZ1inTX

Categories
    Random thoughts from Eric
  4. Global warming

isn't... I believe it is global "shift" and this has been happening for millions of years, since long before humans walked the Earth.

There were years without ice caps and much flooding. There were years where ice covered much of the Earth. These are cycles of the planet and cannot be stopped, sped up or slowed down.

I think we, as humans, have a very large ego to think we are large contributors to this shift. While I do not doubt that we have had a ...

Updated 02-15-2012 at 09:47 AM by FZ1inTX

Categories
  5. You cannot ever OWN your property...

Property owner... yeah right! What a joke!

We don't own property. We want to. We might THINK we do, but we don't. If you pay property taxes, you don't own at all, you RENT! You rent for life.

If you think this isn't the case.... go own, pay off your land and house, that dreaded monthly bill we call a mortgage. Feel better? Feel like you actually accomplished something? You own land! You own a home!

You own nothing! Nada, zip, nyet, or ...

Updated 02-15-2012 at 09:48 AM by FZ1inTX

Categories
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast