Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Default FS: Ohlins YA-906 Rear Shock - Direct Fit For FZ1 Gen2

I have for sale a used Rear Shock Ohlins YA-906 with an extra spring.Both in great condition.I actually bough these from another user in this forum and i never got the chance to actually install it on my bike, to enjoy the superb performance of it.
    Anyway now it came a time for me when i have to part with my bike and these two need to go too.Hopefully someone else will get to benefit from it.

Asking Price:$900 for the shock and the extra stiffer spring.

Last edited by wildracer; 06-14-2017 at 04:17 PM. Reason: New Price

What are the springs rated for?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Current Bikes:

- 2014 Yamaha FZ1
    - 2015 Yamaha FZ-07

Check out my Build Thread:

http://www.998cc.org/forum/fz1-fz-10...ne-growth.html

That is a bargain!
    Mods:
    Brembo 16mm Radial MC, ASV short Levers, Brembo GP4-RX calipers, Hell braided lines, R1 Fender, Ohlins FGRT 206 forks, Ohlins shock (tuned - Racebike Services), Marchesini rims, Vortex 48t sprocket, Arrow Headers - Micron GP slipon, tailtidy, Rizoma (risers, conical bars, Lux grips, bar ends, 744 mirrors, fluid reservoir, Rev rearsets/B Pro pegs), Speedo healer, BMC filter, AIS Block off, PCV (tuned - Neville Lush Racing), Pirelli DR III, Ivan's ECU, GF-Design LED Blinkers, DID gold chain

I don't really know what weight these springs rated for.Please look at the pictures and google the numbers that you see printed on them and i think you should be able to find the rates on these springs.Sorry I can't help with that info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk