Still around

Hi All, I've been quite absent past couple of months from this great forum. Yes I still have the Fazer in my stable, next to my little Black Tiger.
Unfortunately I have not had yet the time to start the front fork conversion on the FZ1 as I was intending to.

Things have been very hectic and demanding past months, both at work and in the family...

Things have been very hectic and demanding past months, both at work and in the family...

With the twins growing like weeds, I have no doubt your family life is keeping you busy!
Just check in now & again, let your "rider buddies" know that you're alright!
I don't know about the male population here, but when someone 'disappears' from any of our sites, I tend to get concerned.

Life can go by in a blink when you are a working parent. I completely understand having had twins myself when I was younger. It's nice that you have your priorities in-line and the family comes before the forums! :Rockon:

:hi jack:
Well indeed the twinboys now being 4y old and are very demanding....Had some relational issues but I hope we sorted then out now....bad communications between both of us in a stressful period...At work we have had some recent organisation changes where I was advised to polish up my CV...and at NewYear I took the commitment to step up and get my body better in shape, and inspired by Melissa Lucas I'm now also a Crossfitter, and man do I enjoy these hard workouts!! A day not being having done a WOD does not feel like a good day...

Subject motorbike:
The Little Black Tiger is waiting for a front spring upgrade with some progressive Hyperpro front springs and I am been "promoted" to the principal Allroad instructor for the enhanced motorcycle training center for this year...looking forward to get her dirty again :p
The Fizzer is waiting in the stable for the next trackday. Yes This will be now my trackbitch...if time allows I'll still need to replace the frontforks with the ones I got some time ago from an R1 '04, and thinking to get her some clipons installed...time will tell.

In all lot of my planned trackdays this year depends onthe outcome of whether I can keep my job or need to look for another job...

and yes I still have the plan (bucket list) to come over the big puddle some time and tour the USA/Canada ;)

Some pictures of past months

Attachments

• IMG_0990.jpg
    IMG_0990.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0988.jpg
    IMG_0988.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0987.jpg
    IMG_0987.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0865.jpg