Picked up a new toy yesterday!

Krispy1

It's an 04 R1 with 3600 miles full AK exhaust- PC3 with custom map- and after market air cleaner. All I need to do is the suspension.

I can't wait to get some more seat time with it. I only had the chance for a small extended ride home last night but this bike puts my FZ1 to shame in the acceleration department!

I like the color, the full on sport bikes just are too uncomfortable for me now for any more than a couple of hours. On the roads near you I am sure it will be a blast!

I can't wait to get some more seat time with it. I only had the chance for a small extended ride home last night but this bike puts my FZ1 to shame in the acceleration department!

Well yea, no restrictions on this one like we have on the FZ1. Now imagine if Yamaha had just dropped that engine into the FZ1 :D

What was the price tag? under 5K

Well the mileage is pretty low, but I've seen those R1s go pretty cheap already. Now they are already 3 generations old...

I like the color, the full on sport bikes just are too uncomfortable for me now for any more than a couple of hours. On the roads near you I am sure it will be a blast!

Same color as my FZ1...I like it :tup:

Thanks all I just got back from scrubbing in the tires at the dragon! This bike is scarey fast, I am not a light weight and power wheelies are a regular thing! I can't honestly compare a stock R1 to a modded FZ1 because this bike came modded and their NO comparison between it and my modded Gen 2. I really wasn't expecting that big of a difference between the two...

Last edited:
Back