Mi wyfe and my daughter in New York.....now

Mi wife and my daughter in New York.....now in webcam

Even if only for a week, we decided to close our activities'cause we were really too tired after last year passed between doctor visits and hospitals for my mother-in-law.

My wife and my daughter has long had in mind a holiday in New York, as yours truly just needed to rest at home and not getting stressed in the streets of Manhattan (already 'seen in 2007), I accompanied Tuesday' morning at the Malpensa Airport, Milan and .... hello .....

Guess' last night in front of a webcam in Times Square who I caught (by invitation sms)?

My wife and daughter:

5451264.jpg

5451268.jpg

Live thousands of miles away, in a public place, I tried on two feet any webcam New York Times Square area, I sent a text message to my daughter to know where they were at that time and were right there next to make it go under the webcam I was the one to give directions .... that stuff!

Last edited:
That is great!!! To see your family LIVE that many miles apart. Awesome! Perhaps when my wife and I come to Italy, you can put us in front of a live camera for our family to see!

Of course, not 'so' difficult in any city there are webcams, especially in tourism, if you get along with your family at a certain time you show up in front of the cam .... and they will see

Back